Fremont, Calif. — May 15, 2017 — Rahi Systems is thrilled to announce the opening of its new office in Istanbul, Turkey. There has been a massive growth in the IT and data centers market in Turkey since 2016. Rahi Systems will leverage that by providing high quality IT solutions for optimal business operations in these regions.
Rahi Systems Turkey office is strategically located in the main technology center and it is close to the airport. A small but dedicated team of Tumucin Yildrim, Director of Sales at Rahi Turkey and Sedat Arslan, Sales Manager will run the Istanbul office.
“We want to bring in a new flavor to the IT market with new products and services, our international experience and exclusive partnerships with our vendors,” said Timucin Yildrim, Director of Sales, Rahi Turkey.
Rahi Systems has deepened its commitment to the European market with its new presence in Turkey. Rahi has offices in Ireland, Germany and the U.K, providing data center solutions for Europe and other international destinations. It plans to bolster its relationship by providing end-to-end IT solutions through its suite of connectivity, power and data center operations products.
Rahi Systems unique model of multi-vendor integration propels it to create customer-centric IT solutions worldwide. With offices in over five continents, Rahi Systems creates consistency in IT solutions, allows customers to work with a single company across the globe and mitigates any roadblocks with international laws.
About Rahi Systems
Rahi Systems delivers a suite of solutions and services that optimize the cost, performance, scalability, manageability and efficiency of today’s data center. Founded in 2012 by entrepreneurs with a deep understanding of the needs and the challenges of service providers, government agencies and enterprises, the company has grown through a solutions-oriented approach, outstanding support and a culture of customer success. Rahi has its corporate headquarters in Fremont, Calif., with offices in India, Hong Kong, Singapore, China, Japan, Ireland, Turkey, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom and Australia.
Director of Marketing
- Pandemic-Related Telework Requires a New Approach to Cybersecurity - March 19, 2020
- Why the Next-Gen Data Center Must Be ‘Green’ - March 11, 2020
- IT Complexity Drives the Need for AI-Powered Performance Monitoring - March 3, 2020
- Pandemic Preparedness Should Be Part of Your Business Continuity Plan - February 18, 2020
- Why More Enterprises Are Adopting Network Functions Virtualization - January 21, 2020
- National Tech Day – Major Influential Days in History - January 6, 2020
- Rahi Systems Partners with Spirent to Deliver Lab as a Service Solution - November 14, 2019
- A Day in the Life… of an Irish Engineer - November 9, 2019
- What Is Structured Cabling and Why Is It Important? - September 10, 2019
- The Rahi Approach to Data Center Migration - July 2, 2019