Prestigious Award Recognizes Rahi’s Rapid Ascent from Startup to Global IT Powerhouse
Fremont, Calif. — November 22, 2017 — Rahi Systems has been presented with the 2017 Outstanding Growth Award by the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) San Francisco. The award recognizes the success of middle-market companies in the Bay Area in driving business success.
In selecting finalists for the award, ACG San Francisco looks at a company’s growth over the past three years, as well as its mission and vision, its leadership, and its reputation in the business community. The organization was impressed with Rahi’s rapid growth from bootstrapped startup in 2013 to a global provider of enterprise-class technology solutions and services to some of the world’s largest brands.
The award was presented on Nov. 16 during a gala luncheon at The City Club of San Francisco. Tarun Raisoni, Rahi’s CEO and Co-Founder, accepted the award on behalf of the company.
“We are extremely proud to receive this prestigious award from ACG San Francisco,” Raisoni said. “Past recipients have been some of best known companies in the Bay Area including LinkedIn, Torani and Recommind — it’s an honor to be in their company.
“In just four years, Rahi has grown from a small startup to a midmarket firm with a physical presence on five continents. We attribute our success to our team’s commitment to providing our customers with the highest levels of quality, professionalism and service. We are also grateful to our customers for giving us the opportunity to serve their data center and technology needs.”
Founded in 1954, ACG has more than 14,000 members represented by local chapters worldwide. ACG San Francisco provides educational events and content to help middle-market companies implement their growth strategies, as well as networking opportunities for owners, executives, investors, lenders and advisors.
About Rahi Systems
Rahi Systems delivers a suite of solutions and services that optimize the cost, performance, scalability, manageability and efficiency of today’s data center. Founded in 2012 by entrepreneurs with a deep understanding of the needs and the challenges of service providers, government agencies and enterprises, the company has grown through a solutions-oriented approach, outstanding support and a culture of customer success. Rahi has its corporate headquarters in Fremont, Calif., with offices in India, Hong Kong, Singapore, China, Japan, Ireland, Turkey, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom and Australia.
VP of Marketing
- Pandemic-Related Telework Requires a New Approach to Cybersecurity - March 19, 2020
- Why the Next-Gen Data Center Must Be ‘Green’ - March 11, 2020
- IT Complexity Drives the Need for AI-Powered Performance Monitoring - March 3, 2020
- Pandemic Preparedness Should Be Part of Your Business Continuity Plan - February 18, 2020
- Why More Enterprises Are Adopting Network Functions Virtualization - January 21, 2020
- National Tech Day – Major Influential Days in History - January 6, 2020
- Rahi Systems Partners with Spirent to Deliver Lab as a Service Solution - November 14, 2019
- A Day in the Life… of an Irish Engineer - November 9, 2019
- What Is Structured Cabling and Why Is It Important? - September 10, 2019
- The Rahi Approach to Data Center Migration - July 2, 2019